A quirky newlyweds exploration of veganism/vegetarianism, building a relationship with Christ, living in a new country and a desperate attempt to discover happiness and satisfaction within. All while trying to put a clever and entertaining twist on her crazy perspective of this world. After all, at the end of the day, all that really matters is laughter and love.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Veganism is spreading!

Imagine my excitement when I went to check my email and logged on to see  an article on veganism on the front page of Yahoo. Thrilling!

 "Someone like Bill Clinton who grew up on southern comfort food talking about his vegan diet — it shows how things are changing."


I particularly love this quote because I spent the last two weeks visiting family throughout Tennessee, Alabama and Louisiana. Talk about comfort food! New post on my travels coming soon! For now check out the article below! 

http://news.yahoo.com/veganism-stylish-spokespeople-celebs-211134316.html

No comments:

Post a Comment