A quirky newlyweds exploration of veganism/vegetarianism, building a relationship with Christ, living in a new country and a desperate attempt to discover happiness and satisfaction within. All while trying to put a clever and entertaining twist on her crazy perspective of this world. After all, at the end of the day, all that really matters is laughter and love.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Could I be more excited? Ellen and Portia are opening a vegan restaurant!!! Forget about my endless obsession with Ellen's dancing and my eternal love for The Bluth family- now we're throwing vegan food into the mix? Do you think theres a chance of running into Tobias there? I have got to get out to LA ASAP! Who has space for me to crash?

Ellen and Portia's new restaurant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment